A graduate of California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Ferrigno-Taddeo remains active academically and also holds an attending position at St. Barnabas Medical Center, where she is able to reach the residents clinically as well as academically. She is also on staff at Spring HIlls Nursing Facility, in Morristown,NJ where she provides on site comprehensive foot care for the residents. Dr. Ferrigno-Taddeo is originally from Sacramento, CA. She moved to NYC in 1995 to do her residency in podiatric surgery, at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. After her training in NYC, she moved to NJ in 1997 and started her own group practice in Millburn. She is the mother of 3 children and finds time to pursue her passion for physical fitness as a member of her local volleyball and softball leagues, and is also an avid snow skier.
- May 1999 – Present
- St. Barnabas Medical Center, Sept. 1998 – Present
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, D.P.M., June 1995
- University of San Diego, B.A., Biology, June 1989
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY July 1995 – June 1997
- St Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ