Dr. Taddeo was born in Bologna, Italy and has resided in the Millburn area for over 40 years. He attended Millburn High School and actively retains many ties to the people and community. Dr. Taddeo is comfortable and knowledgeable in all areas of podiatric medicine as well as all ages of patients from pediatric to geriatric. Dr. Taddeo prides himself on being affable and very caring to all his patients. He frequently travels to Italy to visit friends and family as well as dispensing medical care there in a rural setting. He is fluent in Italian and Spanish as well as English. As an avid hiker, he also prides himself on the function of the foot as it is put to it’s extreme. Dr. Taddeo is a strong advocate of customizing orthotics to the need of the patient no matter how active they are.
- May 1999 – Present
- Clara Maas Medical Center, Sept. 1998 – Present
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, D.P.M., June 1995
- Rutgers University- Newark, B.A., Biology, June 1989
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY July 1995 – June 1996
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica, NY July 1996-1997
- Clara Maas Medical Center in Belleville